At some point in a growing company’s lifetime a crucial decision must be made: whether or not some—or all—of its bookkeeping and accounting tasks should be outsourced. Regardless of the decision, the central considerations must be accuracy, reliability, objectivity and the ability to make informed business decisions. Cost matters, too—but it’s generally less expensive to outsource services than pay a full-time, in-house employee with benefits. In many circumstances, outsourcing is the best choice.
The RPB Difference
As the oldest registered CPA firm in Wisconsin, you can expect a higher level of expertise from our seasoned team of bookkeeping and accounting specialists, backed by over 100 years of RPB’s industry experience. It goes without saying our reputation rests on the work we do, so we place an emphasis on hiring talented professionals dedicated to their careers. They’ll bring accuracy, reliability, objectivity, and simplicity so you can make more informed business decisions and redirect precious resources to supporting core revenue-generating business functions.
“We heard about RPB because they’re well known in the non-profit industry. They listened to our needs and developed a plan that took us to the next level. They continue to be an advocate for us, always acting in our best interest and as an extension of our organization. We could not serve our members well without their help. They’ve been highly responsive, accurate, and knowledgeable.”
— Jessica Raddemann, Wellness Council of Wisconsin
À la Carte Outsourced Accounting Services
Our host of outsourced accounting services operates on a flexible model that allows you to pick and choose those that work best for your circumstance. For instance, you might choose to handle billing and collections in-house, and then outsource the month-end close process (i.e., banking, credit card reconciliations, financial statement preparation, etc.). Our services include:
- Cash Management – Record cash receipts and disbursements, process expense reimbursements, and provide cash flow assistance
- Accounts Receivable – Invoice preparation and delivery, recording of receipts, and customer/donor management
- Accounts Payable – Coding of vendor bills, route bills through approval process, schedule and pay bills, electronic retention of all bills, payments, vendor credits, and approvals
- General Ledger – Bank and credit card reconciliations, journal entries, deferred revenue, reconcile prepaid accounts and more…
- Cash flow management
- Financial statements: customized financial reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Policies and procedures
- Industry benchmarking, financing proposals, data analysis, dashboards, financial planning, advising and more…
Reporting & Dashboards
- Drive business performance and make better decisions with real-time, actionable, and tailored financial and operational information.
- Access your accounting and financial reporting and analysis capabilities to build, plan, define, and measure business metrics and performance.