Location: Milwaukee, WI
Term: Full-Time Permanent Position
Reilly, Penner & Benton is growing and we want you to be part of our success!
If you are looking to join a growing CPA Firm with career advancement opportunities, RPB is the place for you! If you are looking to work at a CPA Firm in which the work is both meaningful and challenging with a flexible, friendly and supportive culture, RPB is the place for you! If you are a recent graduate who meets the requirements below, RPB is the place for you!
Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP offers unique and attractive career opportunities. We are Wisconsin’s first chartered CPA firm with over 110 years of experience. RPB is a mid-sized, regional CPA firm in the Madison and Milwaukee markets with a diverse client base including nonprofit and for-profit organizations, unions, government entities, employee benefit plans, school districts, charter and school choice programs as well as tax preparation and consulting for businesses, partnerships and individuals.
Under the direction of more senior professional staff, the Staff Accountant will work alone and on engagement teams to perform audits of governmental entities, school districts, unions, nonprofit and for profit organizations as well as provide basic tax return preparation services for clients. The position will involve periodic travel to client offices.
This is an exceptional opportunity for new grads!
Our professionals bring ideas, energy and insight gathered from decades of training, and the experience learned with thousands of clients.
Competitive salary and full benefits.
- BS/BBA with 150 credits or MSA (Accounting)
- CPA or CPA eligible with a commitment to becoming certified (financial assistance provided)
- Strong technology skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Exceptional client service with the ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Detail-oriented with highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Current, valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Access to a reliable vehicle; good driving record; sufficient auto insurance coverage
Benefits include: generous paid time off (PTO), health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), paid short and long-term disability, Health Savings Account (HSA), mentorship program.
Reilly, Penner & Benton, LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.