Location: Madison, WI
Term: Full-Time Permanent Position
Reilly, Penner & Benton is growing and we want you to be part of our success!
If you are looking to join a growing CPA Firm with career advancement opportunities, RPB is the place for you! If you are looking to work at a CPA Firm in which the work is both meaningful and challenging with a flexible, friendly and supportive culture, RPB is the place for you! If you are a recent graduate who meets the requirements below, RPB is the place for you!
Our Madison office is currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team. Under the direction of a manager, principal or partner, the Staff Accountant will perform accounting and tax services to small businesses and individuals. This would include a variant of individual’s partnerships, and corporate entities.
Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP offers unique and attractive career opportunities. We are Wisconsin’s first chartered CPA firm with over 110 years of experience. RPB is a mid-sized, regional CPA firm in the Madison and Milwaukee markets with a diverse client base including nonprofit and for-profit organizations as well as tax preparation and consulting for businesses, partnerships and individuals.
The position may involve periodic travel between firm offices or to client locations.
Competitive salary and benefits.
This is an exceptional opportunity for new graduates.
- BS/BBA or MSA (Accounting) preferred
- CPA eligible with a commitment to becoming certified (financial assistance provided) preferred
- Strong technology skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous tax preparation experience a plus
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Exceptional client service with the ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Detail-oriented with highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Current, valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Access to a reliable vehicle; good driving record; sufficient auto insurance coverage
Benefits include: generous paid time off (PTO), health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), paid short and long-term disability, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Health Savings Account (HSA), employee assistance program.
Reilly, Penner & Benton, LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.