If you are looking to join a growing CPA Firm with career advancement opportunities, RPB is the place for you! If you are looking to work at a CPA Firm in which the work is both meaningful and challenging with a flexible, friendly and supportive culture, RPB is the place for you! If you are an experienced public accounting Senior Audit Accountant who meets the requirements below, RPB is the place for you!
Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP offers unique and attractive career opportunities. RPB is Wisconsin’s first chartered CPA firm with over 100 years of experience. We are a mid-sized, regional CPA firm in the Madison and Milwaukee markets with a diverse client base including nonprofit and for-profit organizations, unions, government entities, employee benefit plans, school districts, charter and school choice programs as well as tax preparation and consulting for businesses, partnerships and individuals.
The Senior Accountant will perform most audit engagement with little supervision. The Senior will direct and review the audit work of staff accountants are capable of making decisions on most accounting and auditing matters. The successful candidate will have non-profit audit experience.
- BS or MS in Accountancy
- CPA preferred – must be eligible to sit for CPA
- Minimum 3-5 years public accounting audit experience
- Audit non-profit experience required – Choice audit experience a plus
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Experience managing and training staff
- Exceptional client service with the ability to effectively communicate in person and writing
- Detail oriented with highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Current, valid and unrestricted driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle & sufficient auto insurance coverage
Benefits include: generous paid time off (PTO), health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), short and long-term disability. Salary based upon experience.
Reilly, Penner & Benton, LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.