Location: Madison, WI
Term: Full-Time Permanent Position
Reilly, Penner & Benton is growing, and we want you to be part of our success! We offer meaningful and challenging work with a flexible, friendly, and supportive culture.
Our Madison office is currently seeking an accounting services associate to join our team.
Our professionals bring ideas, energy and insight gathered from decades of training, and the experience learned with thousands of clients.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Assistance with bookkeeping, accounting, financial statement preparation and year-end closing
- Assistance with payroll services
- Assistance with Form 1099 and other government filings
- Interacting and communicating with clients
- Assistance with sales & use tax reporting
- Minimum of an Associate degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- Strong technology skills utilizing Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Exceptional client service with the ability to effectively communicate in person, via telephone and in writing
- Positive, can-do attitude
Competitive salary and benefits.
Reilly, Penner & Benton, LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.