HR Consulting Services for Small Businesses
As the owner of a small-to-medium size business poised for growth, you probably wear multiple hats. From strategizing the company’s future to getting investments to R&D, marketing, and even vacuuming the carpets, your plate is always full—and finding time for human resources issues can be a struggle. Thankfully, in addition to our audit, accounting, and bookkeeping services, RPB offers comprehensive HR consulting services for our smaller clients. These offerings include:
Recruitment—Assist with hiring and orientations
- Write/place job postings
- Screen/interview potential candidates
- Present job offers/mediate negotiations
- Conduct new hire orientations/assist with onboarding process
Personnel—Assist with coach and counsels, disciplinary action, and terminations
- Address performance issues
- Conduct preliminary investigations
- Provide forms for documentation
- Conduct termination meetings
- Help with the design and implementation of employee handbooks.
- Devising written job descriptions.
Policies & Procedures
- Devise and implement important HR policies and procedures.
Wage & Hour
- Ensure employees are classified, documented, scheduled, and compensated in a manner that’s both legally compliant and consistent with your business model.
- Assist with the process and content of employee performance appraisals
- Assist with the administration of various benefits
- Help with open enrollment process
Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Oversee and monitor workers’ compensation claims