Government & Municipalities
At RPB, we provide audit, accounting, and management services to more than forty governmental entities including public schools, municipalities, special purpose taxing districts, and quasi-governmental entities. Our team of specialists in governmental entities understand the unique needs and demands placed on governmental entities and deliver services to help them achieve their mission.
Our services include:
- Audits, review, and compilations
- Single audits
- Tax Incremental Finance (TIF) audits
- Governance structure reviews
- Busines Improvement Districts (BID) audits
- Utility (electric, water, and sewer)
- Special management studies
- Grant application assistance
- Computer systems evaluation
- Intern controls and fraud assessments
- Fraud investigations
Beyond the traditional compliance and reporting services, we assist with special studies and identifying strategies for the acquisition of grants for various community projects.