We offer flexible hours and can cap your busy season hours, allowing you work-life balance!
In your important role as Tax Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Review and sign individual tax returns
- Prepare and/or review business tax returns
- Assist with closing the client’s books for preparation of tax returns
- Assist with preparation and review of payroll tax reports, including the processing of payroll
- Assist with review of 1099’s
- QuickBooks consulting
- Assist in training and providing constant feedback to preparers
- Develop, motivate, and train team members
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Develop an understanding of clients
- 6+ years of experience working in a tax-related field with a thorough understanding of accounting for tax.
- Accounting degree or other business-related field preferred
- CPA & PTIN required
- Qualified reviewer and signer of individual tax returns (including Schedules C, E & F)
- Tax research and strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- QuickBooks expertise required
- Working knowledge of excel, word, outlook
Benefits include: PTO/Vacation, health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), short and long-term disability. Salary based upon experience.
Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.