Location: Madison, WI
Term: Full-Time, Permanent Position
If you are looking to join a growing CPA Firm with career advancement opportunities, Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP (RPB) is the place for you! If you are looking to work at a CPA Firm in which the work is both meaningful and challenging with a flexible, friendly, and supportive environment, RPB is the place for you! If you are an entry-level accountant who meets the requirements below, RPB is the place for you!
Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP offers unique and attractive career opportunities. RPB is Wisconsin’s oldest chartered CPA firm with over 100 years of experience serving our clients. We are a mid-sized, regional CPA firm in the Madison and Milwaukee markets with a diverse client base including non-profit and for-profit organizations, unions, government entities, employee benefit plans, school districts, charter and school choice programs as well as tax preparation and consulting for businesses, partnerships and individuals.
Staff Accountants are primarily supervised by Managers, Senior Accountants, and In-Charge Accountants. Initially, Staff Accountants are given less complex accounting and tax assignments. As they gain experience, Staff Accountants are given more complex and difficult assignments and greater responsibilities. Staff Accountants will work on tax and accounting services clients. The position may involve periodic travel to clients and other RPB offices. Exceptional opportunity for recent graduates!
- BS or MS in Accountancy
- CPA preferred but not required – must be eligible to sit for CPA
- Minimum 0 – 1 years public accounting experience
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Exceptional client service with the ability to communicate effectively in person and writing
- Detail oriented with highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Current, valid, and unrestricted driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle & sufficient auto insurance coverage
Benefits include: generous paid time off (PTO), health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), short and long-term disability, dress for the day policy. Competitive salary based upon experience.
Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.