We offer flexible hours and can cap your busy season hours, allowing you work-life balance!
In your important role as a Senior Tax Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare individual and/or business tax returns
- Assist with closing the client’s books for preparation of tax returns
- Assist with 1099 processing
- QuickBooks consulting
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Develop an understanding of clients
- 3+ years of experience working in a tax-related field with a thorough understanding of accounting for tax.
- Accounting degree or other business-related field preferred
- CPA & PTIN required
- Tax research and strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- QuickBooks expertise required
- Working knowledge of excel, word, outlook
Benefits include: PTO/Vacation, health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), short and long-term disability. Salary based upon experience.
Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.