We have an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in our Madison office.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for answering phones, greeting clients, organizing, scanning and assembling tax returns, collection calls, ordering supplies, maintaining file documents, data entry, mailings, e-filing, assisting with marketing projects, and other office duties as assigned.
Candidates with experience or the desire to assist with marketing tasks are encouraged to apply.
- 1+ years prior office experience preferred
- Computer skills required, including Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel), basic Quick Books skills helpful
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Professional phone etiquette required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment
- A positive, can-do attitude!
Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.