Term: Full-Time Permanent Position
We have an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in our Milwaukee office. This is a newly-created position – we are looking for a responsible, organized and motivated self-starter who enjoys a variety of work and who works well independently and as part of team.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for proofreading letters and reports, organizing, scanning and assembling tax returns, preparing engagement letters and proposals, assisting with special projects, mailings, functioning as a back up for answering phones and greeting clients, data entry, e-filing, and other office duties as assigned.
- 1+ years prior office experience preferred
- Computer skills required, including Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel), basic Quick Books skills required
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills required
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Professional phone etiquette required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment
- A positive, can-do attitude!
Reilly, Penner & Benton, LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.