Our Madison office is currently seeking an experienced Accounting & Tax Manager. Flexible hours are available.
In your important role as Accounting & Tax Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Review and sign individual tax returns
- Assist in training and providing constant feedback to preparers
- Assist with preparation and review of monthly, quarterly, and/or annual financial statements
- Assist with preparation and review of payroll tax reports, including the processing of payroll
- QuickBooks consulting
- Develop, motivate, and train team members
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Develop an understanding of clients
- 5+ years of experience working in an accounting-related field/thorough understanding of accounting
- Accounting degree or other business-related field preferred
- PTIN required
- Qualified reviewer and signer of individual tax returns (including Schedules C, E & F)
- Tax research and strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- QuickBooks expertise required
- Working knowledge of excel, word, outlook
- Enrolled agents or CPA encouraged to apply
Benefits include: PTO/Vacation, health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), short and long-term disability. Salary based upon experience.
Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.