Term: Permanent Full-Time
Our Milwaukee office is looking for an Accounting Services Manager to lead their team. The Accounting Services Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Accounting Services Department. This person will supervise, train and evaluate staff; will prioritize and delegate all department assignments; will ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the department; will assist in the completion of accounting tasks for clients, Quickbooks consulting, troubleshooting and training as needed; will provide onsite controllership, accounting and bookkeeping services, payroll, sales tax and Form 1099 preparation for clients. This position will also be responsible for the marketing and growth of the department through generating and qualifying leads, sourcing and developing client referrals, and other various networking and marketing techniques. The position will involve local travel by personal vehicle to client and potential client locations.
RPB is open to talking with both full and part-time qualified candidates.
- Associates degree in accounting or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
- 5+ years related accounting experience
- Experience in sales/marketing to potential clients
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks (on-line and/or desktop), Microsoft Office 2010, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Solid understanding of accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, sales tax and Form 1099 preparation
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting accounting systems and training others
- Experience supervising staff
- Valid driver’s license and able to travel locally in personal vehicle
Reilly, Penner & Benton, LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.