Term: Full-Time Permanent Position
Our Madison office is adding an Accounting Services Manager to lead their team. The Accounting Services Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Accounting Services Department. This person will supervise, train and evaluate staff; will prioritize and delegate department assignments; will ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the department; will assist in the completion of full-charge accounting tasks for clients; QuickBooks consulting, troubleshooting and training as needed; will provide onsite controllership, accounting and bookkeeping services, payroll reporting services, sales tax and Form 1099 preparation for clients. This person must have the ability to work with multiple clients in multiple industries. The position will involve periodic local travel to client offices.
- Minimum of an Associates degree in accounting or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
- 3-5 years related accounting experience
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks (desktop and/or on-line) – experienced in QB set-up, consulting, and training
- Able to close monthly and annual financial statements
- Experienced with sales tax processing and filing
- Experienced with payroll assistance, consulting and quarterly reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Solid understanding of accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, sales tax and Form 1099 preparation
- Experienced supervising staff
- Valid driver’s license and able to travel locally in personal vehicle
Benefits include: PTO/Vacation, health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), short and long-term disability. Salary based upon experience.
Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.