Term: Part-Time Permanent
Our Accounting Services Department is growing and we are adding a part-time (up to 20 hours per week) Accounting Services Associate to their team.
The Accounting Services Associate will assist with the provision of controllership, bookkeeping, QuickBooks consulting, reconciling balance sheet accounts, preparation of sales and use tax returns, 1099s, and payroll reporting services for clients. The position may involve periodic local travel to client offices. The Associate will also prepare workpapers and schedules for audits or tax engagements and perform other duties as assigned. MUST BE PROFICIENT IN QUICKBOOKS (ON-LINE and/or DESKTOP) and EXCEL and have at least 1-2 years of related accounting experience.
- Associates degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years related accounting experience
- Proficient in QuickBooks (on-line and/or desktop), Excel, Word and Outlook
- Solid understanding of accounting and bookkeeping
- Experience setting up or troubleshooting accounting systems or training others a plus
- Able to travel to local clients to work on assignments
Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.