Our Madison office is currently seeking an experienced, take-charge Tax & Accounting Services Associate to join our team.
We offer flexible hours and can cap your busy season hours at 50 per week, allowing you work-life balance!
In your role you will be responsible for the following:
- QuickBooks consulting
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and/or annual financial statements
- Preparation and review of payroll tax reports, including the processing of payroll
- Preparation of individual and/or business tax returns
- Providing timely, high-quality client services that meet or exceed client expectations
- 1-3 years of tax preparation experience required
- 1-3 years working in an accounting-related field/thorough understanding of accounting and balance sheet, etc.
- QuickBooks expertise required
- PTIN required
- Tax research and strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation required
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of excel, word and outlook
- Accounting degree or other business related-field preferred
- Enrolled agents or CPA encouraged to apply
Reilly, Penner & Benton LLP is proud to be an EOE employer.