Joshua Bierbach, CPA - Partner
Areas of Specialization
Joshua Bierbach began his professional career with Reilly, Penner & Benton, LLP in 2006 serving as a staff accountant and auditor. Today, his primary role is to oversee audits of employee benefit plans, not-for profit organizations, and closely held companies.
Joshua routinely provides direction, support, and technical expertise on a number of compliance issues.
Joshua’s areas of specialization include:
- Employee Benefit Plans (including those with 11-K filings)
- Not-for-profit Organizations
- Closely Held Companies
- Multi-State Taxation
- BBA, UW-Madison
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Former Board Member and President/Treasurer, Nonprofit Center of Milwaukee